I know that the past two years have felt like one drawn-out clusterf**k, but I’m grateful for many things that happened in 2021.
To name a few:
1. I got vaxxed (one step closer to normalcy 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻)
2. We bought a home in FL
3. I published my first Children’s book about inclusion and have had to opportunity to share my story with local bookstores and schools (illustrated by @webtheweeb)
4. I was reunited with family (and it felt so good)
5. I consumed an abundant amount of avocado toast and iced tea from @themodernrose (thanks for existing and fueling my habit)
6. I had the honor of meeting some amazing T1D kiddos during my monthly virtual meet-up (@jdrfsouthernflorida@jdrfpb)
7. We welcomed change with open arms 🤗
Bring it on, 2022!